Thursday, February 9, 2012

Number 4!!!

Back in at the beginning of December I had some suspicions. Every now and then I would have a flash of nasuea, I was very exhausted all the time and I was extremely stressed out about EVERYTHING - even tiny things I had no control over. (And I don't usually get stressed too easily). I took a test and it was negative. About a week before Christmas, I was very upset about everything. I was having a melt down and Chris was patiently hearing me out. Then he asked me if I was finished and I told him yes. He said "I want you to take a pregnancy test." Haha. Told you - I'm not usually highstrung. So I took another test and it came out negative again. Still too early.But by the fourth pregnancy, you just kinda know.










The day after Christmas, Chris told me to go ahead and take another test. Well, finally, it came out positive!! We decided we weren't going to tell anybody until I had been to the dr. It was pretty hard keeping the secret though, espically around the holidays. When we got back from our New Year's trip to my parents and Chris's family in Andalusia, I set up an appointment. By the time I had my appointment, I was 9 weeks.

I had found some cute ideas for announcing pregnancy on pintrest and I thought it would be fun to make the girls shirts and send pictures to all the family. I thought it would be a fun, different way to break the news, I was wrong. It didn't get the reaction I expected from the family. They didn't like it. Oh well, I had fun with it.Originally, I wanted to have the shirts and pictures ready to send as soon as I had my appointment,but I had been feeling SO bad, I didn't have the energy or will to get them done ahead of time. Eventually I finally got them done and got some cute pictures!

This is the worst I have felt with all of my pregnancies - the exhaustion, the nausea, I just feel awful most of the time. I have found that if I go to bed around 8 or 9, the next day isn't as bad as when I go to bed later. So I try to get to bed on time, lol. Chris has been absolutely amazing (but there is no surprise there!) He has been very understanding and patient. There have been some days when he gets home from work, I go to bed and he handles supper, girls, baths, pajamas and bed time like a pro. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so maybe this yuckiness will go away soon!!

We are very excited and yes, it was planned. That is most people's first question. The next is "Are you wanting a boy?" Yes, we would like a boy, but would be just as happy with another girl! At least we know what to do with girls, haha!! The girls are SO excited, Helen asks me all the time how the baby is. Aubree says she wants every baby she sees. Still trying to get her to understand we are having our own baby! :) Allisyn pats by belly and says "baby!"

Here are some pictures from the photo shoot!








7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I know y'all are so excited and I'll bet your parents are too!!! :)
    The shirts and the pictures are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! We are very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled for you!!! It'll be fun to have our babies close together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well regardless of what the rest of the family thought, i thought the pictures were an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erin!! I am so happy for you too!! Thanks Lance, Daniel and Doug liked them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...I loved the Big Sisters picture idea! It was really cute!

    ReplyDelete