Thursday, March 29, 2012

Father/Daughter Banquet

I know I have kinda negelected the blog and now I have alot of catching up to do! Back in Febraury, our church hosted a father/daughter banquet. And since Chris is such a great (and brave!) daddy, he took all three girls!
One of the couples from our church offered to buy the girls new dresses for the banquet, so dress shopping we went. They had an absolute blast! Within a few minutes of being in the store, our hands were FULL of dresses for them to try on! They each got to pick out their own and they finally decided on one. Aubree, believe it or not, took the longest to decide. Helen didn't like any of the dresses until the very last one and that is the one she fell in love with.
I went with them to get a few pictures before it started then I went to dinner with a friend. Chris said they all had fun, but it was a little hard for Allisyn to sit quiet through all the door prizes. But they were all 3 excited to show off what they won!


This is her excited face :)Love this pic! This is the first time she saw herself all ready!
This is the best I could get of the three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment